Service tech position involves working in the field around the Lake Martin shoreline via service truck and or service boat.
- Service Tech reports directly to SERVICE CREW LEADER
- Completing projects per job tickets in a professional, efficient, and safe manner.
- Reading job tickets and being familiar with project before arrival.
- Having proper tools and clothing to complete project effectively.
- Improve problem solving skills while learning how to become the Senior Service Tech.
- Carrying out tasks assigned by crew leader and senior service tech.
- Getting material from service truck/boat to project site.
- Well-being of service truck, boat, and company tools.
- Protecting customer property and cleaning up job site completely.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work Hours and Environment:
- Typical work hours 6:30 to 3:30 with overtime available
- High School diploma
- Mechanical or Construction experience
- Valid Alabama Driver’s License and dependable transportation
- Acquire Alabama boating license